[Flightgear-devel] FGRUN patch
legoboyvdlp R
2017-06-19 11:35:03 UTC
Hi there,
Richard just notified me privately that he is applying and building the
patch which I already mentioned now; just notifying the mailing list to
avoid other people doing the same thing twice.

Jonathan
legoboyvdlp R
2017-06-19 12:52:28 UTC
Hi there,
Thanks to Richard for helping me and building the edited cxx files.
All seems to be in working order.

Jonathan
legoboyvdlp R
2017-06-19 11:10:16 UTC
Hi there,
With regards to the forum post:
https://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=32380
regarding FGRUN and how it is not working with the latest nightlies, I have
prepared a patch which fixes the issue by removing the "Enhanced Runway
Lighting" option.

I make no warranty; this may break anything and everything, especially as
this is my first time changing anything in the source code! I have not been
able to test it, as I do not have a compiler installed.

This patch is for the *FGRUN* repository on sourceforge.

*Changes on the path: *
* - removed references to enhanced runway lighting*
* - removed enhanced runway lighting option*
* - removed enhanced runway lighting from all files*

Link to the patch:
https://uploadfiles.io/y0htn

As this may help other users, I ask that this patch be added to the
repository after appropriate testing?

Best,
Jonathan
James Turner
2017-06-19 14:24:10 UTC
Richard just notified me privately that he is applying and building the patch which I already mentioned now; just notifying the mailing list to avoid other people doing the same thing twice.
Excellent, thanks to both of you!

Kind regards,
James