Carrier ops broken?
Thorsten Renk
2017-06-18 11:31:11 UTC
Maybe it's been fixed by now, but I just discovered for 2017.2.1 that init
on a carrier is broken - aircraft seem to spawn in the water and the
carrier later on top.

Upon reset the aircraft ends up on the carrier (but then effects are
broken of course).

Seems to happen independent of the selected carrier here.

Can anyone else give this a quick check?

* Thorsten
Tom Langwaldt
2017-06-18 11:33:52 UTC
Can confirm, happens to me too. Had this bug for months, the aircraft is
placed on deck if you go to location and press okay.

Thought that is default behaviour since I have not been with FG for too long

Cheers
Tom
James Turner
2017-06-19 08:05:35 UTC
Can confirm, happens to me too. Had this bug for months, the aircraft is placed on deck if you go to location and press okay.
Thought that is default behaviour since I have not been with FG for too long
Nope, this is a bug for sure, it re-occurs periodically whenever we breathe on the position-init code.

Will take a look but the next week is very busy for me, so would be great if anyone else wants to try. Also establishing when it last worked would be useful.

Kind regards,
James